The Integrated Life Sciences Research Center® (ILSRC), a division of Global Organics Group, began its operations in 2011. The research center consists of a combination for five laboratories and production facilities: the Microbiology Laboratory, Molecular Biology Laboratory, Isolates Laboratory, Microalgae Laboratory and Plant Research Laboratory.
The ILSRC investigates a wide variety of subjects in the Agricultural and Environmental fields, as well as subjects in the Human and Animal Health industries.
The Integrated Life Sciences Research Center® is an important part of the Global Organics Group as it strives to move its vision forward with science at the forefront.
The ILSRC team currently focuses on:
- Technical Support
- Quality Assurance & Control
- Research & Development
- Identifying Plant Pathogens
- Identifying & Cultivating Microbial Isolates
- Utilizing cutting edge technologies
- Meeting small and large-scale demand
- Cultivating microalgae
- Ensuring product integrity
- Innovating and discovering
- Testing and trials
- Investigating market needs